Thursday 13 December 2012

My Sweet Bodyguard - Kaiji (Story 1-3 + Special Story 1)

I have started playing otome games since last week. Thanks to my sis for introducing it to me. May I introduce...

MY SWEET BODYGUARD

     I chose Kaiji as my bodyguard. I initially thought of Subaru but since it's my sis's bodyguard and it's a waste if I have the same one as hers, I chose Kaiji because I prefer Kaiji over Katsuragi.






     We are only given 3 choices as our bodyguard. Sora and Mizuki are not included. (Oh god why...) But I soon start to like Kaiji a lot because he's really nice and caring. Plus, he's my childhood friend.

     And so, my journey with Kaiji started. He's supposed to protect me because I'm the Prime Minister's daughter, which I've found out at the front part of the story. Here's a pic of my father...


     Since Kaiji's supposed to look after me 24/7, he ended up living in my house with me. I initially protested the idea but he insisted. I left him outsidw so that I can quickly clean up my house. It soon started raining and Kaiji was soaked. He's so open with me that he even undressed right in front of my eyes before going to take a shower. But of course, you are only allowed to see his upper torso and not his whole body. (What am I thinking... OTZ)

*_*

This is supposed to say "Story 1" but my freaking ringer volume just have to spoiled the picture.... ARGHHH!!!! OTZ TT^TT

     Later we went shopping and I brought him a shirt without him knowing. A little kid bumped into me on my way out. I met up with Kaiji and a little boy holding an ice-cream bumped into Kaiji so you can guess what happened. I gave him the shirt to change and when he walked out, it wasn't the shirt I've brought. I think I accidentally swapped my paper bag with the little kid's when he bumped into me. 

 Going to change his shirt.

     Along the way, we were mistaken as a couple and some guys came over to take pics of us for his company magazine. Kaiji was so embarrassed. Haha~ 



     Next up, we went shopping with my best friend, Midori, which leads us to Story 2.


Kaiji telling Midori about our childhood.

     We went into a sweets shop and we saw a big pile of candy. As we are nearing the candies, a man dressed as a woman leaped out. Apparently he's trying to kidnap me or something. Kaiji and I ran away, leaving Midori in the store. The man ran after us.

 OKAMA


   
     The man can run very fast surprisingly... He chased us all throughout the shopping mall. I was kinda freaking out. We ran to the escalator but there was a lot of people. The man was just a few feet behind us. The bedroom department was just below us so Kaiji suggested jumping down to the floor below and land on the bed. He carried me and leaped. The man got stuck at the floor above and kept shouting at us. We flee for our lives. 


 *nosebleed*
*_*

     Back at the bodyguards headquarter, it's been decided that it's not safe for me to stay at my house anymore so we moved to Kaiji's place. We have separate bedrooms. Kaiji was showing me around my room when he suddenly pushed me into the closet with him because he said that someone have entered the front door. He got ready his gun in hand.

 Kaiji's house

 The living room

 Inside the closet

*nosebleed*

     How I envy the me inside the game... TT^TT Anyway, he said that he will jump out first and ask me to run if he say so. He got ready to jump out and told me to get ready too. He jumped out and I started to run when he said "No, don't run! It's safe". What I saw was really unexpected.


     It took me a while to absorb the sight there. It was his triplet sisters and all these while I thought he only have an elder sister. I guess I must have not noticed that there were 3 of them during my childhood. It was such a surprise...




     Hoho... They are so identical. They even speak together and even their actions are the same. They are those overly-excited type of sisters that Kaiji get tired talking with them. They are so hyper and so... ummm, happy? 

Haha~ XD

In Kaiji's room...



Me, "I remember they were many girls that wanted to hold hands with you, Kaiji."


We laughed and drank beer. I got drunk.


 *nosebleed*

 *excessive nosebleed*




     I'll stop here for now~ =) Wait for next part~ Bye~

2 comments:

  1. I WANT MORE!!!!!
    THE GAME IS SOOOOOOOO
    ADDICTIVE!!!!!!!!
    But im all out of love passes T_T��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cupcake Crazy! I'll try to upload more since I'm having hols now~ Thanks for reading and commenting. I really appreciate it! =D <3

    ReplyDelete