Thursday 17 January 2013

Be My Princess - Main Route (3/5)

Hi! Sorry for the wait! Here's part 3~


Me, 'P-Prince Wilfred?'


     My gaze flew to his face and when our eyes met, Prince Wilfred's expression softened slightly.  


Me, 'How did you know I to find me here? Have you heard about me?'

P.Wilfred, 'Yes. That you were an employee of Jean Pierre's and had come to the castle to deliver a gown to one of his friends.'


     Did he actually go and change just to come meet the prince? Prince Wilfred continued, 'I previously asked Monsieur Pierre to design my outfit for an upcoming ceremony. I have something else I would like to discuss, in addition to the ceremony outfit. I hate to ask it of you so suddenly, but could you come to the call tomorrow?' Monsieur Pierre and I exchanged glances. i can see that he's very happy at this opportunity. 'And I'd like her to come as well, if possible,' he added.



     He exchanged a few words with Claude. Hmm? His attitude towards Claude seems quite unfriendly... Even cold...

     We proceeded to his study room and sat down to discuss the outfit. There were two designs but we only needed one so P.Wilfred asked for our opinion. M.Pierre chose the first design while I chose the other one. M.Pierre looked kind of offended so I said, 'I do agree this design (M.Pierre's choice) would suit you, Your Highness, but I also think that the other design would suit you very well.'

     M.Pierre went out of the room for some business so I'm alone with P.Wilfred. Sitting in the heavy silence, I slipped my tea perfunctorily and was startled when P.Wilfred sprang to his feet. He walked over and sat quietly next to me, in the spot that M.Pierre had vacated.


     P.Wilfred, still sitting next to me, had pulled from his pocket an expensive fountain pen. My name was engraved on the pen's cap so there was no mistaking that the pen in P.Wilfred's hand was my own.

     'We met before... at the airport. Do you remember?' He said, then smiled.

     'Yes, of course. I'm sorry to have troubled you with returning it, but thank you. It is a very important memento... I'm so glad you found it.' There was a tiny smile in P.Wilfred's eyes as he handed the pen back to me.


     Before I could ask where he found it, P.Wilfred ran the tips of his fingers along my cheek. 'It seems like some sort of fate that I could meet you a second time at that ball...' then he continued, '...Can we meet again?

The warmth of P.Wilfred's fingers pulled away as he murmured those words softly.

     Back at the office, I asked M.Pierre whether if P.Wilfred always ask him to help in designing outfits for him and he replied, 'Please, ma petite. He's hardly ever asked ME for an opinion, let alone one of my minions.'   


PART 4 COMING UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment