Monday 28 January 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard - Kaiji (Story 5)

Hey~ I'm back with Story 5~ Currently trying to clear the ridiculous amount of backlogs... OTZ Apparently, I played too much but update too slowly...

Here goes~
--START--


Random topics at breakfast again...




 Ahem...















*speechless*

Meet up with the bodyguards at the airport.






On the airplane which was already flying.





(Gun shots sounds)

 Oh God, I'm so touched...





 Oh Kaiji, I don't deserve to be protected by you. TT^TT


^By Kaiji and Sora.



--END--

I hope you enjoy it!
Comment!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE KAIJI HAHAHAHAHAH XD
    Sorry about that, just hyper AAHA
    Thanks for uploading!
    xoxo, Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. *High 5!* Kaiji is amazing!! Haha XD
    Thanks for commenting, Sasha~
    I get very hyper too when I play this game
    Take care, xoxo

    ReplyDelete