Friday 18 January 2013

Be My Princess - Main Route (4/5)

Here comes Part 4~ Enjoyyyy~~





The employees panicked and then he asked me : 


Huh?

     I had tea with Naomi and told her about what happened and she said, 'What?! Designing for the collection?! You?!'






     I asked for Cynthia's advice for the new designs because I am so totally clueless on what to do.


     'Maybe if you imagine the guy you like, your designs will be a bit more... enticing.' I blushed and she went on, 'Hahaha, oh, just ignore me. You're so sweet, though, that you get all red over a little teasing! Do your best on those designs! I'm looking forward to seeing them on the catwalk!'

I went outside.



     I edged closer to them and caught the name of the magazine. Curious, I wanted to buy a copy. Thankfully it was still on the newsstand, but it looks like this was their very last copy. I guess this kind of magazine is really popular... I flipped through the pages aimlessly and the first photo that caught my eye was...






'Prince Roberto...?'


Me, 'Did you walk here?'

P.Roberto, ' I do love to walk but even I don't quite have the stamina to walk all the way to Charles from my country! I came here to Charles on some business. I was just over at Edward's place, in fact.'


He noticed that I looked tired so he brought me over to Prince Keith's place to cheer me up.








Keith said to follow him inside.




P.Roberto, 'K-K-Keithster! How can you be so heartless? Don't you see how depressed she is? Don't you care at all?'

P.Keith, 'Oh, are you depressed?'

P.Roberto, 'Ooh, I knew you were special, but this is really something.'

Me, 'Umm... Not really. I'm just tired, that's all.'

 *Heart stabbed* OTZ TT^TT


Luke handed him a phone. A faint frown appeared on Prince Keith's face when he heard that name. I eyed the telephone, equally surprised to hear Prince Edward's name.

P.Keith, 'Hello? ...Yes ...What do you need?'

As P.Keith tried to wrap up the conversation, P.Roberto suddenly swung an arm around his shoulder.


And P.Roberto shouted, 'Ed! You there? Can you hear me?' and took the phone out of P.Keith's hand. He thrust it towards me.



P.Roberto told him that I'm depressed so P.Edward tried to cheer me up by giving comforting words. And then P.Keith reached across to take the phone back from me, bringing me back to earth.


I apologized.

 *Heart stabbed again* (Oh God why Keith)


 And then, inspirations struck me.




No comments:

Post a Comment