Sunday 13 January 2013

Be My Princess X'mas - Prince Edward

Hey~ I'm back with Prince Edward's route!! >o< Enjoy~~!!

--START--




     I am standing on the street side (again) waiting for a bus when Prince Edward appeared with Louis, his butler. He offered me a ride in his limousine and I accepted. I slid into the limo, Louis was looking back at me through the rear vision mirror, a strange look on his face.

     'I wish to see the parade that is going to take place at the town center tonight,' I said to Prince Edward, who coincidentally also have to be there to give a speech. The parade takes place on Christmas Eve every year.




 Discussing about the typical Christmas Day.


     After he gave his speech, he went in search of me. We met up and unfortunately got caught by a group of paparazzi. We escaped from them by running and speed off in the limo. Louis's the driver too.



 We escaped to Charles Tower, which is supposed to be closed to everyone tonight.


 He's talking about the elevator, which doesn't have transparent walls surrounding it.








     I saw the passion in his eyes and could not tear myself away. I stared back at him.


     We realized we were still holding one another. We let go of each other at the same time, embarrassed.


And...


     It seems that the paparazzi have gotten here so we have to go home. While in the limo, Louis's phone rang. Prince Edward turned to Louis and held out his hand. 'Louis, pass me the phone. It is the King, isn't it?' Prince Edward said. Apparently, the King have heard of news of me and his son.


At the castle.





     Since we didn't have a proper date yet, so we had one in his garden.


     The whole garden is decorated glamorously. 



'Aren't you cold?'


     He place his gloved hands on either side of my face. He laughed, then brought his face closer to mine.







It was getting late so we went inside. While walking along the corridor...



     I don't know the rest of the story because the event unfortunately ended. SORRY!!!! But it should almost  be the end.


--END--

No comments:

Post a Comment