Saturday 19 January 2013

My Sweet Bodyguard - Kaiji (Story 4 + Special Story 2)

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE ABSURD DELAY!!!! OTZ SORRYYYYYY
Here goes~ Enjoy!

--START--


Eating breakfast.

 ^Me. @.@ 

Proceeded to bodyguards meeting.


Katsuragi wanted a private talk with Kaiji.


Decided to speak openly. 


Plumeria is where the transexual came from.


Later in the back room.

Sora, 'So, have you both done anything yet?'



Subaru suddenly started getting close to me, like very near. The wall was just behind me so I can't move any further back. I was given the choice to either stay there or avoid him. I might have gladly chosen to stay in real life but unfortunately, I had to refuse in the game. >.<






Having dinner with father...








'How was she back then?'


Kaiji, 'Let's see. There was an empty lot next to the school. We'd had get a bunch of people around and kicked cans together. She found an opening and kicked a can so far into the air... it sailed clear through a glass window in the house next to the lot.'


Kaiji, "The house belonged to a guy so scary, we called him Old man Thunder. I apologized in her place and got my ears boxed. And by the time I get back to the lot, she was already back on her feet and playing tag. I was ready to cry. Then I hear, 'Hey, Kaiji, what's wrong?'"






In Kaiji's car.


Kaiji, "You didn't seem to have touch your food just now."



Kaiji, "Remember to bring your wallet next time."





Back at home.


Kaiji's sisters are apparently gushing over the guy next door, who just happened to move in today. Then he asked me :





Mr.Goto?! (That was a shock... OTZ)



--SPECIAL STORY 2--






 and also a gift for him.

 (OMG, Kaiji looks so hot in glasses!)


"Don't worry, there are no hearts on it."







Handed me a paper bag.



Kaiji, "Is your English any good?"





 ^Teaching me English.


Back home.










--END--

Do leave some comments!! =D

2 comments:

  1. faints* Kaiji~xD "Keep calm, I'm here to protect you." eep! xD thank you so much for posting this! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome!! >w< I'm glad you like reading them~~!! Kaiji is such a darling~

    ReplyDelete