Wednesday 9 January 2013

Be My Princess X'mas - Prince Roberto

Hey~ Here comes Roberto's part~ Enjoy~ =D

     While standing at the street side, waiting for a bus, I felt a presence behind me. I turned to come to face Prince Roberto, followed by Alberto.



 He drove me to a party.
Chatting in the limousine...




 Entrance to Nobel Michel

 (Oooh, GLADLY)

 Met the other princes there too...









     It's time to elect the best couple in the whole party. Prince Roberto's name is called upon. The lady's name has yet to be announced. Prince Roberto is invited to come on stage.


And the lady is......


 Roberto's expression when he stood on the stage.

     He had to exchange presents with Lady Marianne. So they exchanged. Apparently, she is not too happy receiving Roberto's gift. It was a mini Christmas tree. She scowled but tried to conceal her feelings as to not let it be too apparent.


I went out to stand at the balcony.


     He puckered his lips and came to stand beside me, staring out at the garden. 'The truth is I... I wanted to exchange presents alone with you on Christmas Eve...', he said with a sad expression.


     'I'm in love with you', he said, smiling. 'Standing up on the stage with another woman and then looking down at you... I felt a deep ache in my heart, and I asked myself what I was doing...' His face hardened and then dropped his gaze. 'I truly do love you... But every time I try to talk about how I feel, it comes out as a joke.' He said again, 'I love you'. All I could do was look back into his determined eyes. 'I have tried to appeal to you, many times, but you thought I was joking, didn't you?'

     'I always wanted you to mean it. That's why I feel like I am in a dream right now...', I answered.






     'I don't want you calling me a prince anymore', he said ecstatically, swinging our arms exaggeratedly as we walked. 

     We saw a Christmas tree and decided to take a picture. There were many people around so we could only take a picture from a distance. I took it with me phone. It turned out horribly as the tree was too far back.


     I took a glance at the picture and quickly deleted it.



I looked around and saw something.



     We went to try the hat. He put one on my head.





     'Cute. Now you look just like a chestnut', I replied. The store owner praised us about how we suited the hats perfectly. I stood there, speechless. Roberto removed the far from dapper-looking hat from his head.


     The store owner then commented that we are a pair of lovely couple. 'Hey, apparently we are a lovely couple', Roberto said, and brought the hats. We started walking down the street and I kept worrying about people recognizing him. Prince Roberto suddenly stopped in front of me, blocking my way. He took the corners of my hat in his hands and pulled it down over my eyes.

     Next thing I knew I was being kissed, my eyes still covered. I couldn't say anything as my mouth was sealed by his. He held my face in his broad hands. He pulled away from the kiss, scolding me lightly. 'You have been caring too much about everyone around us, so it's better if you can't see.'

     I was in a shock from the sudden kiss, as I lost my voice in its aftertaste. He continued, 'This Christmas I can finally spend a day with the person I love. I don't care who sees.' I listened dreamily as his voice permeated my hat, and his lips were on mine once more. He finally lifted my hat from my eyes, smiling mischievously as he did so, his cheeks flushed. With that, he brought his lips to mine once more, kissing me lightly.




     It was past midnight when we arrived back at the now silent villa.


     He asked me to go into his room.




     It was Saturday on Christmas Eve and I became nervous. He reminded me that it was past midnight so it's Sunday already.






     I looked around the room but Prince Roberto was nowhere to be seen.


     I thought I was dreaming so I pinched my cheek. 'Why did you pinch your cheek?', he inquired.





     I could see the white snow falling outside the window. 'I wouldn't have thought you to be more interested in snow than my kiss...', he said, looking disappointed. I turned to see him run up to me, hiding something in his hands. I smile warmly and Prince Roberto seemed pleased as he took my hand.

The next morning.

     'When we couldn't have a proper date under the tree yesterday, I arranged to have it here.', he smiled and continued, 'I arranged it last minute last night, Al's eyes must be bloodshot from exhaustion this morning.'
















--END--

No comments:

Post a Comment